Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for women to talk, support and get to know each other!

Affiliates
Sister Sites
Affiliates
Photobucket

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!! Empty PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!! Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:10 pm

Hannah

Hannah
Admin
Admin

Hi Ladies! Welcome to Forever His. I am Hannah and I am the admin here! This forum is for everyone to post, share and get to know each other! Please keep in mind that we are all women going through things and we all need support! There are really only a few rules here and they are as below...

1.) NO DRAMA!! If you have a problem with me please Private Message me and I will take care of things so that there is not a big blow up! This includes with posts. If you see a problem with a post please let me know and I will take care of it!

2.) Please DO post as much as possible. I will post as much as I can and I do know we all have lives outside of the Internet World! The only way to make a forum work is to post right? So post, post, post!

3.) If there is a category that you would like to see please let me know and I will gladly add it!

4.) Please make posts in the correct category (ex. Recipes go in the Recipes Section not the Dating sections Very Happy )

5.) You must be a registered user to view or post so please make sure you sign up!

I think thats about it! I am glad to have you here and I cant wait to get to know you!

http://www.youravon.com/hannahtowle

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum